Bell Bottom Release Date on Amazon Prime Video, featuring Akshay Kumar, debuted in theatres on August 19, 2021. The movie will now debut on Amazon Prime Video. The Bell Bottom Release Date on Amazon Prime Video Ott is available in this article. Since it was announced that Bell Bottom would soon be available on the OTT platform as well, audiences have been excitedly anticipating its release on the digital platform (Amazon Prime Video). Verify all of the details about Bell Bottom Release Date on Amazon Prime Video.
Table of Content
Bell Bottom Star Cast and Bell Bottom Release Date on Amazon Prime Video
Bell Bottom Release Date on Amazon Prime Video is September 16, 2021, There are 25 important cast members in Ranjit Tewari’s film Bell Bottom, which features Akshay Kumar as the lead. The film is based on actual events that occurred in India in the 1980s, when 210 captives were being held hostage by hijackers and former Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi was serving. The secret expedition to release hostages is known as Bell Bottom, and it centres the story.
- Anshul Malhotra, an undercover RAW agent, is the major character that Akshay Kumar plays in the film.
- The major actress in the film is Vaani Kapoor as Radhika Malhotra, with Akshay Kumar only appearing briefly in a supporting part.
- Playing the late Indira Gandhi is Lara Dutta. Her part in the movie has received the most praise from viewers, and she sees this as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Adeela Rehman, played by Huma Qureshi, plays a spy who works with airport personnel to assist Akshay Kumar in locating hijackers.
- As an ISI hijacker, Zain Khan Durrani played Daddy, the film’s main antagonist.
What are the best places to watch Bell Bottom?
Bell Bottom Release Date on Amazon Prime Video, featuring Akshay Kumar, is September 16, 2021, as confirmed by Amazon Prime. On the OTT platform, the movie is available to Amazon Prime members in 240 different countries.
Box Office Collection for Bell Bottom
After COVID-19, audiences are unfamiliar with theatres. People are not choosing it themselves because they saw the crisis with the second wave, but the government is permitting it there. The Bell Bottom has currently made about 48.03 Cr. in India and about 15 Cr. abroad at the box office.